Welcome to Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd.’s (FPSB) website. By continuing to browse and use our website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which, together with our copyright and privacy policies, govern FPSB’s relationship with you as a user of our website.
The terms Financial Planning Standards Board Ltd., FPSB, “us,” “our” or “we” refer to the owner of this website, whose registered office is 707 17th Street, Suite 2925, Denver, CO, 80202, USA. The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user or viewer of our website. Use of FPSB’s website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any financial matter, you should consult an appropriate professional.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the text, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with FPSB’s copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- FPSB owns the CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP Logo trademarks outside the United States, as well as the FPSB and Financial Planning Standards Board trademarks within and outside the United States. You have no right to make any use of FPSB’s trademarks without specific written authorization from FPSB.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the content of, nor do we endorse, any linked website(s).